I’ve been reading through a lot of blogs, and you know what I’m noticing?
There are a lot of hurting, struggling, fighting people.
Hurting from deep losses.
Struggling through overwhelming emotions and tough circumstances.
Fighting to stay afloat. Fighting to keep the inner peace.
You guys, you are not alone. You’re not forgotten. No matter how much the world goes on as if nothing is wrong. No matter how much you feel that no one understands.
You are not just a statistic.
You are not somehow inadequate.
You are not beyond hope.
You know what you are? You’re a hero.
- To the mother struggling to keep her sanity as she meets the needs of her family – you’re a hero.
- To the single father watching hair tutorials late at night when your little girl is in bed – you’re a hero.
- To the one who lays awake at night praying for a miracle – you’re a hero.
- To the parents fighting to smile for your children while grieving the one you lost – you’re a hero.
- To the one who battles constant pain and struggles to live a full life – you’re a hero.
- To you who cries yourself to sleep every night because the inner turmoil just won’t go away – you’re a hero.
Google defines hero as:
a person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.
So, yes. You’re a hero. You’re a hero to your family. You’re a hero to those looking up to you. You’re a hero to those you will touch with your story.
And you’re a hero to yourself.
Because sometimes it takes courage just to smile. It takes courage to wake up in the morning. It takes courage to face another day.
It takes courage to keep fighting.
So whatever it is you’re facing – you are not alone. You are not hopeless.
You are a fighter. You are courageous. YOU ARE A HERO.
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram for day-to-day posts and encouraging quotes,
My Facebook page for posts as well as occasional groups (prayer group, etc.) for you to join in!
It only takes a quick click! I’d love to have you!
Copyright © 2018 Rejoicing In Hope. All rights reserved.