Well Happy Friday again to you all! And Happy (almost) St. Patrick’s Day!
I was graciously nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Lynn from Through Ink and Image and am just now getting to post about it! Thank you Lynn for thinking of me! Especially since I’m so new to the blogging world!
The rules are pretty simple:
1. Thank the lovely person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog!
2. Nominate 15 of your fellow bloggers whose work has stood out to you! (You should probably let them know too!)
3. In your post, write 7 things about yourself that others may not know!
And that’s it! So here goes!
Seven Facts About Myself:
- I grew up in the States, but lived in Korea for a short time.
- I have a little baby boy who is just so stinkin’ cute!
- I grew up in California, however I don’t think I met any movie stars, I never surfed, and I did not live in Hollywood.
- I have a Bachelors in English
- Growing up I used to practically always have a book with me – restaurants, church, the mall, you name it! (Sometimes more than one!)
- My dad actually wrote a Christian fiction trilogy set in the Medieval era. Let me know if you’re interested in acquiring those! (This is kinda a fact about me lol)
- I have a book of literary works (a couple posted on my blog!) that is in print, but not published. We created them in college.
Here are my nominations:
- KaylaAnn – She has a great blog in which she discusses her upcoming book as well as provides writing tips!
- Dorinda at Night Owl Poetry – As the name suggests, she regularly entertains her readers with her poetry!
- Jill – check out her blog and keep an eye out for her new book!
- June at The Godly Chic Diaries – she is a law student posting about life with a faith-based theme!
- Christina from Justified And Redeemed – check out her blog for open and passionate articles about relevant issues with a faith-based theme as well!
- Mia at Called to be a Writer – I would draw your attention to one of her most recent blog posts: Lifeline. It was great!
- My Way Home – check out her blog for some faith-based articles to encourage your walk with God!
- Grace at her page Enough – a talented writer with some transparent and encouraging articles!
- Savvy Mama Bee – if you’re looking for some humor and stories about every-day life with a toddler, go check out her page!
- Gail – check out her blog for faith-based posts and encouraging Scripture!
- Jessica at Personal Growth Success Blog – she may get mad at me because we were just talking about how we took a while getting to our recent awards 😉 but she’s a mom and a wife writing encouraging, faith-based posts about life!
- Morgan – check her page out for beauty info and tips!
- Amberlee with A Simply Inspired Life – she’s been posting about her journey wedding planning! Go check her out!
- Beauty Looks Fun – If beauty is your go-to blog reading, you might want to check her page out!
- Brooke at Noes to Knows – take a look at her posts about life from a faith-based perspective!
That’s quite a list! Thanks for bearing with me!
Perhaps you’ve found some blogs that you’ll enjoy following!
Have a great Friday and a GREAT weekend!
**No one nominated is obligated to participate – just if you want to!